1. Name and title
Robert Wallace, Partner & EVP Marketing at Tallwave
2. What do you do in your current role?
I have two roles. One, I lead the branding practice at Tallwave, which includes brand strategy and development, content strategy and content marketing. Two, I oversee marketing for Tallwave.
3. How long have you been in the Valley?
4. What’s one of the most gratifying projects you’ve worked on in your career?
I led an engagement between Tallwave and FindLaw, a division of Thomson Reuters. Our work has a direct role in decreasing their operational costs by more than 80%.
5. What is your favorite part about the AZ tech scene?
The dedication of so many people who have been stalwart supporters and contributors to the cause.
6. What is your favorite book, podcast or news site?
Favorite book: “Atlas Shrugged”
Favorite podcast: The Joe Rogan Podcast
Favorite news site: None, can’t tell what’s real and what’s not anymore.
7. What is one hobby, adventure or pastime that gets you over-the-top ecstatic just thinking about doing it?
Boxing, although “over-the-top ecstatic” isn’t what comes to mind when sparring…
8. One person in Arizona you’d like to have brunch with?
9. Tell us about your family (spouse, kids, pets, etc.)
I have an 11 ½ year old daughter who is the love of my life. I’m also blessed to have my parents living in town as well, so I get to see them often.