1. Name and title
Dan Tyre, Director of HubSpot
2. What do you do in your current role?
I’m a mentor, speaker, blogger, advisor and I work with both the HubSpot Agency Partner Program and the direct sales team at HubSpot.
3. How long have you been in the Valley?
4. What’s one of the most gratifying projects you’ve worked on in your career?
- Being part of the start-up team at www.hubspot.com
- Helping to build the PHX entrepreneurial ecosystem over the last three years.
5. What is your favorite part about the AZ tech scene?
The people are AWESOME! They’re smart, dedicated, diverse and becoming more successful.
6. What is your favorite book, podcast or news site?
“The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph” by Ryan Holiday.
7. What is one hobby, adventure or pastime that gets you over-the-top ecstatic just thinking about doing it?
Playing bass guitar.
8. One person in Arizona you’d like to have brunch with?
9. Tell us about your family (spouse, kids, pets, etc.)
I’m married to Amy Tyre for 28 years. I have two great children, Eli and Sally, and currently looking for a new dog!